Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's Weezy F Baby, and the F is For Finally in Dublin!!


  It's official!! Tunechi is hitting Dublin in March of 2013!! It was inevitable really that another European tour was on the cards for the New Orleans star with his last being in 2009, but after cancelling his Cork gig not too long ago it was widely felt Ireland would be bypassed but not by this Young Money fan!! With the gigantic crowd pulled out by both, Drake and Nicki Minaj respectively this year, there was a concrete reason for Dwayne Michael Carter J.r. to add us to his list!
A lot of rumours circulated regarding the cancellation of the gig in the Marquee in 2011 like he wasn't gonna sell out so he didn't want to play here, he'd never heard of Cork, the U.K banned his entry as a result of his convictions... Whatever the reason, he's going ahead with this one and we can be sure of one thing if anything, this will be an concert of epic proportions!!

Weezy is making Dublin the jump off point for his European tour as Drizzy did with his Club Paradise tour, and it is thought that his album I Am Not A Human Being 2 will be released before the tour and that it will feature heavily in the set list!! Personally as long as I see him perform I will be a happy man! I have waited for this for a long time (mainly since the release of The Carter III) and so you'll forgive my over-excitedness when I say that, next to seeing Calvin Harris live from the VIP area at a small gig in Dublin in 2011, this has the potential already to be a one of the best nights out I'll ever be on!!

Wayne may have a lot of haters in Ireland but I am certain that he will get an AMAZING reception as his Young Money colleagues did. I for one will be screaming every lyric straight back at him, while covered head to toe in YMCMB merchandise!!

Speaking about his tour, Wayne said:
"You can't compare any other artist out there to me.They are them, I am me. Nobody can do what I do. I am the best at what I do and that's everything".
Still modest as ever is the man with a tattoo that reads "I Am Music" above his right eye!

 Tickets are roughly €48.00 from ticketmaster and go on sale at 8am on Friday 7/12/2012 or 12/7/2012 for any readers across the pond in Weezy's home country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment